Ultra Dottie II - CTP Calibration/Halftone Analyzers
4 Versions for Every Need & Budget!
MEASURE True Dot Area without Optical Dot Gain
Ultra-high resolution, self-contained, image-based
Halftone Analyzers for halftones up to 400 LPI.
Basic - Entry Level - For Metal and Polyester Plates
Price: $2,499.00 - SALE PRICE: $2,249.00!
Features image display for visual verification and serial data port for downloads.
*Upgradeable to Advanced, Basic Plus, or Ultimate.
Price: $2,699.00 - SALE PRICE: $2,429.00!
Adds FM/Stochastic measuring to the above BASIC instrument.
*Upgradeable to Advanced or Ultimate.
Advanced - For All Plates, Proofs, Press Sheets and Films
Price: $4,055.00 - Sale Price: $3,649.00
AM/Conventional and FM/Stochastic screening to 10 microns. 12 LED’s for uniform, shadow-free illumination. View/Download Ultra Dottie II Advanced Brochure
Ultimate - Adds Plate Quality Software (PQS)
Price: $4,549.00 - SALE PRICE: $4,094.00!
All the features of the Advanced version plus plate quality database software for calibration, certification and documentation. PQS supports:
- Transfer and automatic storage of measurement values and images in a database
- Online setting of the Ultra Dottie II
- Customer and Job database
- Setup of customer specific reference curves with tolerance specification
- Online measurements of curves with image transfer
- Transfer of customer specific reference curves to the Ultra Dottie II
- Transfer of offline measurement values
- Comparison of any images and values of the database
- Display of the characteristic curve and the deviation
- Comparison of the measurement curve with the reference curve with the indication of the difference
- Comparison of measurement curves
Free Ultra Dottie II Support Pack comes with all Versions ($939.00 Value)
- RIP Linearization & Calibration Software, Image/Data Capture: Beta Tab II
- Instrument Calibration Software and Optics Grade Calibration Target:
Beta Target & BetaRef
Satisfies ISO 9000 requirements by creating a database of test and calibration data. Records the instrument calibration status and operator with time and date stamps for traceability.
- Upgrade versions BASIC or BASIC PLUS via Upgrade Code sent
to you via email.
Completely portable, powered by two AA alkaline batteries, good for 50,000+ measurements.